- 5 interchangeable lenses - Multi choices of lenses (1.0X/1.5X/2.0X/2.5X/3.5X) to meet your different requirements.
- Lighted Magnifying Glasses - Headlight with 2 super-bright LED - powered by 3 AAA batteries (battery not included), enhance viewing in both day and night and last for long hours.
- Hands Free Headset Magnifier - scratch-resistant and light weight
- Comfortable eyeglass frame with rubber nose-pads or switch to headband for more-secure fit.
- LED Light Head Reading Magnifier - See your work pieces or text magnified up to 350% original size with high clarity.
At UK Figured'Art, customer satisfaction is our top priority and this means 100% secure payment methods.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit card
Our website has an SSL encryption system to protect your personal data and the means of payment used. We use the secure payment system Stripe.
All our orders are validated and shipped within 48 hours of your purchase.
Items labelled with "✅ UK Stock: Delivery in 48hrs" ship from our warehouse in Derbyshire, England and you will receive them in 48hrs.
Items labelled with "☑️ Shipped from our workshop" ship directly from our workshop and the delivery usually takes 1 to 3 weeks.
Depending on the products ordered your order may sometimes arrive in several packages and we will then send you several tracking numbers.
Once shipped, we will email you a carrier tracking link allowing you to track the progress of your delivery until you receive your order.
All your purchases on our website are covered by our "Satisfied or Refunded" Guarantee.
If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return the items from the date of receipt without justification.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Do not return your package directly to the manufacturing workshop, contact us first so that we can provide the most suitable return address from your country.
It will be your responsibility to pay the shipping costs to return your item.
Very efficient with their 5 different magnifying glasses
Very practical for very small jobs or painting by numbers. Very small
One small drawback is that they are a bit heavy, but tolerable.
Super practical and indispensable.
Too bad it's sold out. Without these glasses, it's extremely difficult to see the small numbers.
Very handy. Especially useful for small details
Almost perfect with glasses except for looking outside the painting. For example, dipping the brush in the pots.